Madras Middle School, Home of the Eagles!
A Georgia Distinguished School
2011 GAMSP Effective Middle School Award Recipient
2014-2015 Silver STEM School
"Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day"
Want to be alerted of afternoon bus delays? Sign up for transportation text alerts at: https://www.remind.com/join/mmsgobuses.
Family Connections: Access our reference guide to family connections, and learn how you connect via e-announcements, text reminders, Parent Portal, and social media including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Periscope.
From the Eagles Cafe: May menus vary by school and are manager's choice. You can view the May menus here: May Breakfast Menu and May Lunch Menu Please remember that no meals may be charged beginning May 2nd. Read letter.
Important May Dates
- Spring Choral Concert, Sunday, May 15th, 7:00 p.m.; Centre for Performing and Visual Arts
- Spring Band Concert, Monday, May 16th, Centre for Performing and Visual Arts
- Sixth Grade Honors Program (Recipients will receive invitations.), Thursday, May 19th, 9:00 a.m., Madras Gym
- Seventh Grade Honors Program (Recipients will receive invitations.), Thursday, May 19th, 2:15 p.m., Madras Gym
- Eighth Grade Honors Program (Recipients will receive invitations.), Friday, May 20th, 1:30 p.m., Madras Gym
- Eighth Grade Semiformal Dance, Saturday, May 21st, 6:30-9:00 p.m., Madras
Summer Mosquito Control:
With spring and summer approaching, please be mindful of important safeguards regarding mosquito control measures from the Center of Disease Control (CDC). View safety measures in English. View safety measures in Spanish.
Kudos to Mahlel Gangi, Coweta County Young Georgia Author Competition Winner (7th); Advances to State!
Congratulations, Bob Lutz, 2016 Madras Teacher of the Year!
Congratulations Yannis Rembert (1st) and Dana Lewis (2nd)
2016 Optimist Club Oratorical Competition Winners