Sixth Grade Orientation was Monday, March 23rd. Handouts from the meeting can be downloaded below.
- Orientation Information
- Welcome Brochure
- Band Sign-Up for New Students (coming soon)
- Chorus Sign-Up for New Students
- Guitar Sign-Up for New Students
Coweta County Eighth Grade Charter College and Career Academy Information (for current 7th graders)
Coweta’s 8th Grade Charter College & Career Academy Open House Opportunities
Students and a parent\guardian must attend at least one of the following open house events to submit a signed application for registration. In the event of a lottery drawing, applicants do not have to be present to be selected. Location: Central Educational Center (CEC)
- Monday, March 30th, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 31st, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 1st, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 2nd, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. or 1:30-2:30 p.m. (This will be an excused absence from school.)
- Thursday, April 2nd, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. Lottery drawing will begin at 6 p.m. (if necessary)
Sign-Up for Madras News (via email) For your convenience and to reduce copying expenses, all Madras announcements, news, and reminders will be delivered electronically by email and/or text message. To receive regular announcements and newsletters through email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and type your first and last name in the subject line. If you prefer not to receive school news by email, you may request a copy from the front office or your child's homeroom teacher. Copies are also available in the front office and on our web site at any time.