What We Believe
Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day!
Our vision is to ensure the success of every student.
PRIDE = Personal Responsibility In Developing Excellence
- We believe students should be provided a safe learning environment in a caring culture that emphasizes high expectations and continuous improvement.
- We believe diversity should be appreciated, and each individual should be treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe every individual is unique with different abilities and interests that must be considered when developing curriculum and designing instruction.
- We believe students should be recognized for achievement and positive behaviors.
- We believe education is the shared responsibility of students, teachers, parents and the community.
- We believe it is our responsibility to develop independent learners who are equipped with 21st century skills needed to be college and career ready.